Read the guidelines to use our logo and Apply for Approval to Use our Logo for your Team Attending the Allstar World Championship or the Open Championship Series
The Open Championship Series and Allstar World Championship Logo Usage
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT LOGO USAGE BEFORE APPLYING TO USE OUR LOGOS!
Please read the following guidelines to use the Open Championship Series logo and the Allstar World Championship logo:
The Open Championship Series logo and the Allstar World Championship logo are trademarks of the Open Championship Series. In order to protect and grow the Open Championship Series brands, we have distinguishable trademarked logos that are used to identify our competitions. Use of our logos require approval. When displaying or using the Open Championship Series logo and Allstar World Championship logo, please follow our standard guidelines:
1. The free use of the Open Championship Series logo and the Allstar World Championship logo is for program and team use only attending our events. Products created using the logos cannot be made for profit or for mass manufacturing for third party sales without an approved license. Programs and teams may use our logos for free use on items such as luggage tags, apparel, cups, hats, etc., for direct athlete use or friends and family member use and require approval from the Open Championship Series. If you are a vendor or apparel manufacturer and would like to use our logos for professional use, please also use the form below to apply for a professional license for use and include your company name and a description that you want to apply for a vendor license.
2. The logos, when used, cannot be modified in any way, including changing the font, covering our logos with art, etc. Never stretch or distort the logo; do not change spacing, alignment, or relative design elements within the logos. Do not change the proportions of any of the design elements or the design of the logo itself. You may resize as needed but must retain all proportions. The logo must be displayed in its entirety. Do not add graphics, insert words, or modify the design elements or the logo/design itself.
3. Do not cover the logo with program, gym, or team logos. There should be sufficient space around the logo from other elements of your design. Do not add graphics, insert words, or modify the design elements or the logo/design itself. Do not change the colors or color palette of the logo. Only a black and white version of the logo or the current logo palette colors may be used.
4. Any words describing the event on the design must display the correct name of the event. Designs for an Open Championship must be displayed as “Open Championship Series,” “The Open,” or “The Open Championship.” Designs for the Allstar World Championship must be displayed as the “Allstar World Championship.” Designs with the phrases “Allstar Worlds,” or “Worlds,” will NOT be approved.
5. Shoe tags that include the Open Championship Series logo and the Allstar World Championship logo are not permitted. The Open Championship Series issues shoe tags to athletes at our events and uses them as a security identifier. Any unauthorized use of our logos on shoe tags creates a security risk at our events and requests for shoe tags with our logos will not be approved.
6. Any medallions or medal that include the Open Championship Series logo and the Allstar World Championship logo are not permitted.
7. Any requests for a license for a digital design file that the submitter intends to sell or distribute will not be approved.
8. All designs using our logos for free use must be submitted to the Open Championship Series for approval BEFORE the product is produced. Click on the button below to fill out the form to apply for free use approval of the logos. Include all information including your personal information and program information, a mock-up or picture of our logo and the design and on the product you intend to use, explain what product the logo will be used on, and explain how the logo will be used. If you are a vendor and would like to apply for a professional license to use our logos, please include your company name when applying for approval and state in the comments section that you would like to apply for a vendor license.
Submit only ONE design/mock-up per request on the form.